Live, Bark, Glamp
Tips For Glamping With Your Dog
Pets are a part of many camping families. It is known that many people get into Glampimg because they are able to bring their pets along; dogs are the most popular companion. Most campgrounds are pet friendly. It’s important to keep your pets safe, here are some things to consider:
Be a considerate Glamper Ensure a positive experience for you and other campers by following the campground rules. These rules are put in place to help keep your dog and others safe.
- Keep your pet on a leash or stake him while at your Glampsite. You don’t want the risk of your dog running off or getting injured. Glampers are usually friendly but dogs running loose can be disturbing to others.
- Clean up after your pet. Bring enough baggies to take care of your dog’s business. Many campgrounds have specific dog walking areas with dog waste stations. Help keep the park clean under foot.
- Plan activities that include your dog. You brought him along to have fun together so try not to leave your pet at the site all the time.
Dog proof your Glamping tent
- Dogs are excitable and want to get outside quickly..
- Close off rooms you don’t want your pet in.
- Remove temptations by putting food away and have a garbage lid can that locks closed.
Find below a couple must have gadget for when you travel with your pet !
Have fun Glamping with your pet is a great way to bond. With a little consideration for others and some preparation, you and your dog will enjoy getting back to nature together.
Have fun !